[Udemy] A Hands-on Guide to PowerApps & The Power Platform
What you’ll learn
Leverage Microsoft Power Platform
Provision Lists in SharePoint to retailer and retrieve information in actual time
Create Apps utilizing PowerApps in Microsoft Power Platform
- A system with web connection and a contemporary net browser. No prior programming expertise required. We are going to cowl every thing from scratch.
On this course, we’re going to dive deep into PowerApps and the Power Platform by creating our very personal full-fledged software that can be utilized in School Tasks and Resumes. We’re going to uncover Microsoft’s Power Platform by creating industry-grade apps on it whereas utilizing minimal code.
We’re going to create a Depart Approval app from scratch which goes to seize depart requests by workers after which ahead them to the HR and Supervisor for approval and their feedback. The workers can add, edit, and observe the standing of their leaves.
No prior programming expertise is required. However you want to guarantee that you’ve got a tool with a secure web connection and operating any fashionable net browser. No extra software program set up is required.
On the finish of this course, it is possible for you to to:
· Get the fundamentals and software of a No Code Low Code Platform
· Make the most of SharePoint lists as a database
· Create blueprints and designs for apps
· Get an in-depth hands-on with PowerApps
Inside PowerApps, it is possible for you to to:
· Create Types to get information from the person and modify present information
· Create Galleries to present information to the person
· Use Collections to improve the robustness of the app
· Fill information dynamically for the person primarily based on the person’s login
· Validate information entered by the person
Who this course is for:
- College students and Professions beginning out with Microsoft Power Platform