[Udemy] AWS Services for Solutions Architect Associate 
What you’ll learn
Discover ways to create and configure AWS providers
Discover ways to combine numerous AWS providers collectively to current a holistic cloud resolution
Study the use circumstances of the AWS providers, Do’s and Dont’s whereas utilizing these providers and finest practices
Primary data of Linux instructions
Frequent IT data
AWS is a public cloud and a pioneer within the cloud computing area. Aws supplies each type of service mannequin like IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS. On this course, I’ll focus on numerous cloud providers offered by Amazon Internet Services (AWS).
Right here we are going to elaborate on the options of AWS providers, their use circumstances, how you can create these providers, how you can configure them, and how you can combine numerous providers collectively to current a holistic cloud resolution.
This collection is helpful for anybody beginning their cloud journey in addition to cloud practitioners. Nonetheless, it’s particularly helpful for learners who’re getting ready for numerous AWS certifications similar to AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Associate, and AWS Developer Associates. We focus on use circumstances of the providers, Do’s and Dont’s whereas utilizing these providers and finest practices.
Who’s educating you on this course?
I’ve been working with zekeLabs as a company coach for AWS, Azure, DevOps, Git, Chef, Docker. I had intensive expertise within the software program trade the place I’ve labored as a senior developer and cloud and DevOps Marketing consultant. As a developer, I labored with Cadence, Aricent Expertise within the Telecom area, and Guavus within the Large Information area. I used to be in 2007 batch Pc Science Graduate from NIT Allahabad. I’m enthusiastic about know-how and schooling. I’ve shared my data that gonna information you to grasp the core of Aws.
Amazon Internet Services (AWS) started providing IT infrastructure providers to companies within the type of net providers — now generally generally known as cloud computing. One of many key advantages of cloud computing is the chance to exchange up-front capital infrastructure bills with low variable prices that scale with your small business they will immediately spin up tons of or hundreds of servers in minutes and ship outcomes quicker. In the present day, Amazon Internet Services supplies a extremely dependable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform within the cloud that powers tons of of hundreds of companies in 190 international locations world wide. With information heart areas within the U.S., Europe, Brazil, Singapore, Japan, and Australia, prospects throughout all industries are benefiting from the next advantages:
- Low Price: AWS presents low, pay-as-you-go pricing with no up-front bills or long-term commitments. A world infrastructure at scale, and go the cost-saving advantages onto you within the type of decrease costs.
- Agility and On the spot Elasticity: AWS supplies an enormous world cloud infrastructure that permits you to shortly innovate, experiment, and iterate. whether or not you want them for a couple of hours or 24/7, you continue to solely pay for what you employ.
- Open and Versatile: AWS is a language and working system agnostic platform. You select the event platform or programming mannequin that makes probably the most sense for your small business.
- Safe: AWS is safe, providers and information facilities have a number of layers of operational and bodily safety to make sure the integrity and security of your information. Go to the Safety Middle to study extra.
Get began with the Amazon Internet Services (AWS)
Who this course is for:
- Freshmen who need to begin their journey in cloud area
- IT professionals who need to turn into cloud practitioners
- Builders who need to deploy an software on AWS