[Udemy] Being Agile – A Transformational Story
What you’ll learn
Perceive Agile values and the distinction between doing & being agile
Use widespread practices – particularly from the Scrum framework
Spot widespread pitfalls and methods to beat them
Run actions along with your staff to assist them on the journey
Retain the knowledge longer – our brains are wired to soak up & bear in mind tales longer
- There aren’t any conditions – It’s possible you’ll be new to agile, or when you’ve got extra expertise, quick-ahead via the basics half
Set out on the proper path, or course-appropriate, your agile journey
Are you about to embark in your agile journey? Or in the course of one. Or maybe, your organization states you’re already ‘totally agile’. Nonetheless, you’ll have this sinking feeling when the alarm clock goes off within the morning. Ideas reminiscent of sustainable tempo, collaboration, and self-organisation are simply not there. (Regardless of the motivational posters on the workplace partitions.) You spend quite a lot of time getting caught within the purple tape. Or the other – Agile appears to be an excuse for chaos and poor planning.
Agile is commonly misunderstood. Many implementations are targeted on doing agile, moderately than being agile. Greatest intentions typically find yourself in widespread pitfalls. Not solely do you fail to succeed in your full potential or obtain precise change. Worst case – issues change into much more complicated and troublesome.
This course helps you set out on the proper path, or course appropriate, in your agile journey. It launched the basics and Scrum framework. Nevertheless it additionally permits you to determine and take care of widespread pitfalls.
What’s distinctive about this course is that it’s taught as a story. Observe Adam via the agile implementation within the inventory-customary medium-sized firm the place he works. Recognise and be taught from their setbacks and triumphs.
The teachings are casual, chew-sized movies that offers you explanations and new concepts…
The course is split into 4 sections:
- Starting background – a verify-in on why many organisations are searching for new methods of working.
- Let’s do agile – Introduction to the Scrum framework, taking you thru roles, occasions, artefacts, consumer tales, relative sizing and agile planning/reporting.
- Implementation – Widespread, normally unsuccesful, shortcuts to agile implementations
- Let’s be agile – speaking to the significance of understanding why and never simply comply with frameworks blindly.
It additionally consists of free directions and templates so that you can assist your staff on their journey.
Who this course is for:
- You are interested in agile & openness to be taught differently
- Your organization is about to undergo an agile transformation or already in the course of one
- In case you are unsure what agile is all about or want a refresher
- You’re uncertain of its advantages and marvel what is perhaps going unsuitable in your organization
- In case you are working in an atmosphere that states they’re agile nevertheless it nonetheless would not really feel proper