[Udemy] Book of 1 Thessalonians Bible Study & 5 Insightful Lessons
What you’ll learn
- The primary message of the Book of 1 Thessalonians
- From the research of this letter you’ll be taught what occurs to us after we die
- How we will apply this e book to our lives and benefit from the life in Christ
- How the Letter matches into different books of the Bible
- Realise the struggling of the Church (viewers) of 1 Thessalonians and the way it applies to us
- The right way to undertsand the message Paul was coveying to the folks and now to us
- You’ll perceive the context of 1 Thessalonians 4
- How God is chatting with you thru this letter
Willingness to be taught
Why did Paul write the letter to the Thessalonians?
To make sure they remained in religion as a result of he was unable to go to them, due to this fact, he needed to ship Timothy. He additionally wrote the letter to the Thessalonians to encourage them in religion in order that they won’t be unsettled by Paul’s trials (1 Thessalonians 2v17-3v3). He additionally wrote the letter to silence those that felt he took benefit of the folks of Thessalonica. (1 Thessalonians 2v1-6).
What’s the important message of 1 Thessalonians?
Religion, Love, and Hope within the face of affliction (1 Thessalonians 1v3). He additionally used the latter to encourage them to dwell in response to God’s will and the selections reached in Jerusalem by the Apostles (1 Thessalonians 4v1-12). Lastly, it was a chance to encourage them concerning the finish instances and life after loss of life (1 Thessalonians 4v13-18).
Who’s the viewers of 1 Thessalonians?
The viewers is the members of the Church at Thessalonica and in addition to us as believers within the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 1v1 & 5v27).
Who persecuted the church at Thessalonica?
Their very own countrymen, the Jews that resided within the metropolis, and people who particularly got here from different areas to dilute the work of spreading the Gospel that was embarked upon by Paul (1 Thessalonians 2v14-16).
What’s the context of 1 Thessalonians 4?
The Context was in relation to the questions the Thessalonians requested concerning the finish instances (Life after loss of life) in addition to the choice reached by the Council in Jerusalem (1 Thessalonians 4v1-18).
Who this course is for:
- Anybody in search of the reality about God
- Bible Academics
- A critical Christian
- An avid Bible reader
- A Youth Chief