[Udemy] Color Correction & Grading with Adobe Premiere Pro 2022
What you’ll learn
Use all of the settings from the Lumetri Coloration window
Perceive the fundamentals of colour philosophy
Match two completely different photographs
Learn the waveforms
Right the publicity and white stability
An set up of Premiere Professional CC 2015 or past (Free trial might be downloaded)
This entire course will take you to the necessities of colour correction with the Lumetri colour instruments inside Premiere Professional. You’ll study completely different methods whereas additionally understanding how colour philosophy works. (Footage Included)
We’ll fly collectively by way of this excellent world of colours. And on the top it is possible for you to to repair colour points and take your photographs to a better skilled degree.
What is going to I study?
You’ll study an entire important coaching of colour correction and grading in Premiere Professional.
- The philosophy of digital colour
- The performance of each Lumetri device
- Learn and use the measurement instruments just like the waveform and vector scope
- Carry out a colour correction on an a foul shot
- Create masks to paint right a selected space
- Match the colours of various photographs
For who is that this course?
This course is aimed toward rookies within the colour correction/grading discipline. You aren’t required to have any pre-knowledge, nevertheless some primary expertise with Premiere Professional will assist rather a lot.
This course just isn’t for skilled colorist.
- An set up of Adobe Premiere Professional CC 2015 or later
- Mac or PC that may course of full HD video clips to work with the hooked up supplies
For the reason that launch of Adobe Premiere Professional CC 2015 we will now discover the Lumetri engine inside Premiere itself. Earlier than it was solely a part of the colour correction program “Adobe Speedgrade”. These lumetri instruments have a lot prospects to make skilled colour corrections and grading that we do not want a devoted program for it anymore.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any Premiere Professional consumer that prefer to study colour correction
- This course just isn’t for skilled colorists
- This course just isn’t for Premiere Professional rookies. We recommendation to first observe our Premiere Professional Rookies course.