[Udemy] Complete Guide to Azure Kubernetes Service – Elastic & K8S
What you’ll learn
Azure Kubernetes Service, Elastic Search Stack on a excessive degree
Study to Automate Azure AKS Manufacturing grade clusters utilizing Terraform
Study to write Kubernetes Manifest file and grasp Kubectl command
Study Kubernetes Fundamentals in each crucial and declarative approaches
Monitor, configure and Watch Kubernetes dashboard for deployments
Perceive core fundamentals of Kubernetes like when to use providers, deployment, reproduction… and the way to be a part of them collectively in manufacturing setting
Don;’t simply deploy an nginx or whats up world program, be taught by deploying actual world workloads like information base, entrance finish.
Study to connect a static IP on AKS service
Laptop computer with an Web Connection
Azure Free Trial
No or little information of Terraform
Kubernetes is a buzz phrase, whosoever offers managing a number of containers and consider higher orchestrating the containers. Kubernetes is the platform, nonetheless Kubernetes isn’t a simple to be taught, this course has been tailor made to hold the course actually easy and simple.
This course helps you be taught Kubernetes fundamentals proper from scratch, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) makes deploying and managing containerised purposes straightforward. It affords serverless Kubernetes, backed by energy of Azure leveraging options like Lively Listing to management positive grained entry on who has entry to what.
How the course is formed?
- We begin off writing terraform script to spin up Azure kubernetes Service together with Azure Container Registry.
- Generate secrets and techniques for AKS to get deployed.
- Deploy Kubernetes Cluster on Azure
- Introduction to Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploy dashboard on Azure Kubernetes Service
- We push docker photos to Azure Container Registry
- We begin with the basics of kubernetes like namespaces, deployment, providers, statefulsets, pods, configmaps
- after which the enjoyable half the place we begin off with deploying workloads on AKS identical to you’ll do it on a manufacturing system.
- we be a part of the providers and get the Kibana UI up and operating.
- We use rolling replace and reproduction units to hold the service extremely out there.
- Use a static public IP tackle and DNS label with the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) load balancer
This course is likely one of the few within the market, the place it’s being frequently up to date virtually realtime foundation as quickly because the writer launch any new set of characteristic, we be sure learner enrolling into the course get one of the best out of the content material.
We additionally as a crew try be buyer centered by ensuring no matter queries are being placed on direct messages or in group, we attempt to get again to the learner inside 24 hours if not early, there have been situations the place in our instructors have been on display sharing session with the customers and helped them fixing the issues.
Who this course is for:
- Product Developer
- Software program Developer
- Devops Engineer
- Technical Architects