[Udemy] Continuous Delivery/Integration with Github Actions Workflow
What you’ll learn
Perceive essentially what workflows and GitHub actions are
Workflow,Jobs,customized actions, if-else, github_env,github_shan
Deploy a JAVA software utilizing Github motion
Find out how docker can be utilized in a github workflow
CI CD of Kotlin software
CI CD of azure Infrastructure
Write YAML from scratch
Create a real-life CI/CD workflow for code testing, formatting, versioning and extra
Primary Information of YAML
Primary CI CD primary ideas
Azure Trial Account (Good to have)
Automate your workflow from concept to manufacturing
- GitHub Actions makes it simple to automate all of your software program workflows, now with world-class CI/CD. Construct, take a look at, and deploy your code proper from GitHub. Make code critiques, department administration, and problem triaging work the best way you need.
- Whether or not you need to construct a container, deploy an online service, or automate welcoming new customers to your open supply tasks—there’s an motion for that.
- GitHub Actions connects your entire instruments to automate each step of your growth workflow. Simply deploy to any cloud, create tickets in Jira, or publish a bundle to npm.
- Automate, customise, and execute your software program growth workflows proper in your repository with GitHub Actions. You possibly can uncover, create, and share actions to carry out any job you need, together with CI/CD, and mix actions in a very custom-made workflow.
- Whether or not you might be new to GitHub Actions or fascinated with studying all they’ve to supply, this information will assist you to use GitHub Actions to speed up your software growth workflows.
No idea solely Arms-on based mostly on actual world examples.
Primarily what we’re protecting is:
- Introduction to Github
- CI CD for Software Deployment
- Begin establishing JAVA software listing
- construct venture utilizing gradlew, push docker picture to docker hub
- outline github-action.yaml within the working repo
- Constructing and Deploying KOTLIN app on Github Actions
- Do a docker construct on the runner
- Create Github Secrets and techniques for docker login
- use if situation on job failure/success
- Azure Login Motion Activity injecting Secrets and techniques
- Create an Azure Kubernetes Cluster
- Azure Kubernetes Github Motion Activity
- Actual world practises
- Use Github Motion job for docker duties
- create customized job to generate picture model
- Expression utilizing wants & output
- Multi Staged Job
- Construct & Deploy Infrastructure on Azure
- Set up Terraform on runner
- Set up TFLint on runner
- Create a TF Config file with Init
- Github & Azure Authentication by way of Secrets and techniques
Who this course is for:
- Infrastructure Administrator
- System Engineer
- CI CD Supervisor
- DevOps Engineer