[Udemy] DP-900 Practice Test only REAL QUESTIONS Microsoft Certified
(Microsoft Certified: Azure Knowledge Fundamentals). The examination is designed to arrange the candidate for different Azure role-based certifications like Azure Database Administrator Affiliate or Azure Knowledge Engineer Affiliate.
- Describe core knowledge ideas (25–30%)
- Establish concerns for relational knowledge on Azure (20–25%)
- Describe concerns for working with non-relational knowledge on Azure (15–20%)
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure (25–30%)
You’ll study the basics of database ideas in a cloud atmosphere, get fundamental skilling in cloud knowledge providers, and construct your foundational data of cloud knowledge providers inside Microsoft Azure. You’ll establish and describe core knowledge ideas comparable to relational, non-relational, huge knowledge, and analytics, and discover how this expertise is carried out with Microsoft Azure. You’ll discover the roles, duties, and duties on this planet of information.
That is the primary course in a program of 5 programs to assist put together you to take the Examination DP-900: Microsoft Azure Knowledge Fundamentals. to be able to reveal that you’ve got a foundational data of the core database ideas in a cloud atmosphere. This course is right for IT professionals who wish to study the basics of database ideas in a cloud atmosphere, get fundamental skilling in cloud knowledge providers, and construct their foundational data of cloud knowledge providers inside Microsoft Azure with a view to taking on roles as Knowledge Engineers and Database Directors. It is usually appropriate for working database professionals in search of further expertise or credentials to showcase experience in a cloud atmosphere and IT professionals seeking to specialize within the particular space of Azure knowledge. To achieve success on this course, that you must have fundamental laptop literacy and proficiency within the English language. Profitable Azure Knowledge Fundamentals college students begin with some fundamental consciousness of computing and Web ideas, and an curiosity in extracting insights from knowledge. It is a bonus to have expertise utilizing an online browser, familiarity with fundamental data-related ideas, comparable to working with tables of information in a spreadsheet, and visualizing knowledge utilizing charts.
- Describe work with relational knowledge on Azure
- Describe core knowledge ideas
- Describe work with non-relational knowledge on Azure
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure
- Describe core knowledge idea
- Establish how knowledge is outlined and saved
- Describe knowledge job roles
- Describe and differentiate batch and streaming knowledge
- Establish traits of relational and non-relational knowledge
- Describe the traits of relational knowledge
- Describe varieties of non-relational and NoSQL databases
- Outline varieties of non-relational knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Show which you could accomplish the next duties: describe core knowledge ideas; establish concerns for relational knowledge on Azure; describe concerns for working with non-relational knowledge on Azure; and describe an analytics workload on Azure.