[Udemy] Entrepreneurship – Ft. Matthew Rolnick of Yaymaker, Groupon
What you’ll learn
What Is An Entrepreneur
The Mindset Required To Succeed As An Entrepreneur
The Expertise Wanted to Succeed as An Entrepreneur
How To Select Your Entrepreneurship Thought and Check It´s Viability
How To Get Began as An Entrepreneur and Go About Securing Funding
What The Entrepreneurial Pitfalls You Ought to Look Out For Are
A ardour for Entrepreneurship
A want to interrupt free from the “9-5” grind.
Be taught with Confidence:
- This course has been featured within the following publications:
- Mashable, New York Submit, PCMag, The Hill, Neowin, Entrepreneur Journal, Monetary Submit, PCWorld, Black Enterprise, AllHipHop Magazine, Graham Media Group (KSAT, WJXT, ClickOrlando, Click2Houston).
- Matthew Rolnick (Course Co-Creator/Teacher) is a Forbes Contributor and the writer of “Discover your YAY”. Since launch, his ebook has rapidly climbed to the highest spot on Amazon in a number of enterprise and advertising classes.
On this course you’ll study:
- Tips on how to Outline an Entrepreneur
- The Mindset Required To Succeed As An Entrepreneur
- The Expertise Wanted to Succeed as An Entrepreneur
- How To Select Your Entrepreneurship Thought and Check It is Viability
- How To Get Began as An Entrepreneur and Go About Securing Funding
- What The Entrepreneurial Pitfalls You Ought to Look Out For Are
- And eventually, we’ll present Assets To Get You Began in your quest to succeed as an entrepreneur
Unique Interview with Matthew Rolnick
This course contains an unique interview session with a seasoned enterprise veteran – Matthew Rolnick. Matthew is at present the VP of Gross sales at Yaymaker, and former Divisional Gross sales Supervisor at Groupon. His key accomplishments together with producing over 10 million in gross sales at Groupon.
YouAccel not too long ago had the chance to conduct a complete Q&A method interview with Matthew Rolnick. The interview was carried out as half of an initiative so as to add priceless new content material to YouAccel’s line up of Entrepreneurship and Freelancing programs. Matthew Rolnick is at present the VP of gross sales at Yaymaker, an organization dedicated to enriching lives by way of thrilling social experiences and reside digital occasions. To this point, Yaymaker has hosted over 300,000 occasions together with paint “nites”, cookie adorning, and wreath making.
Within the hour lengthy session, Matthew Rolnick speaks about his experiences working for some of the most important manufacturers in North America, together with Groupon and Tribune. Matthew’s checklist of enterprise accomplishments made him the proper candidate for aspiring entrepreneurs to realize priceless insights from. In his position at Groupon, Matthew acted because the divisional gross sales supervisor within the Well being & Wellness class. Matthew helped the corporate generate a staggering 10M in gross sales. Matthew and his spouse additionally run a profitable property funding firm by way of their possession stake in a HomeVestors franchise.
The interview touches on a number of key features of the entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship journey that outlined Matthews’s profession path over the past a number of years. By means of his detailed responses to tough questions, the interview showcased the aptitude and knowledge Matthew has accrued over his work life. Matthew offered a glimpse into his view of entrepreneurship, and plenty of of the pitfalls new enterprise house owners ought to keep away from. He additionally touches on the significance of consistency, and different crucial character traits that assist guarantee entrepreneurial success. In direction of the tip of the session Matthew takes on robust questions from college students together with recommendations on avoiding social isolation, and tackling uncomfortable conditions. The Q&A session are an absolute should-see for anybody aspiring to enter the world of entrepreneurship.
Who this course is for:
- College students focused on beginning a enterprise
- College students focused on entrepreneurship