[Udemy] Flutter BLoC State Management  – From Scratch
What you’ll learn
Flutter BLoC from scratch by step-by-step explanations
Make Wonderful Duties App [To Do App] Utilizing Flutter BLoC State Management
Additionally you be taught: Add activity, Delete Process, Mark as Finished/Undone, Mark as Favorite/Unfavourite, Restore Process, Clear Bin Folder, Change Theme ( Darkish and Gentle )
Flutter Widgets similar to: Drawer, PopupMenu, ExpansionPanel, BottomNavigationBar and so forth…
Starting information on Flutter and the way it works
Data of the Dart programming language
This Full Course about Actual Duties App [To Do App] Utilizing Flutter BLoC Sample (v8.0) State Management And right here you be taught:
1) Add duties – You’ll be able to add a brand new activity with its description and the duty stays there even in case you do sizzling-reload or sizzling-restart due to Hydrated BLoC.
2) Delete Process – You’ll be able to Delete a Process and that activity strikes to Recycle Bin folder of the App.
3) Mark as Finished/Undone – whenever you’ve accomplished a activity, it moved to Accomplished Duties Tab or vice versa.
4) Mark as Favorite/Unfavourite – you may mark a activity as a favourite and you will discover that activity within the Favorites Tab.
5) Restore Process – you may restore a activity and that activity re-seems within the Pending Duties Tab.
6) Clear Bin Folder – There’s a ”Clear All Duties” button within the Recycle Bin folder, it deletes all duties and clears the Recycle Bin folder.
7) Change Theme (Darkish and Gentle) – Within the Drawer, there’s a change, by which you’ll change the App Theme into Darkish and Gentle mode.
Flutter Widgets similar to:
– Popup Menu
– Enlargement Panel
– Backside Navigation Bar
Who this course is for:
- Flutter Developer who needs to be taught Flutter BLoC Sample from scratch, step-by-step
- Builders who wish to construct apps with Flutter utilizing BLoC State Management