[Udemy] Frontend Development with ReactJS and Bootstrap
What you’ll learn
You’ll turn into a React JS internet developer
You’ll study all the pieces about Bootstrap5 and React-Bootstrap
You’ll find out about routing and navigation between elements
You’ll study numerous debugging and troubleshooting instruments and methods
No stipulations, all the pieces will likely be taught from scratch in step-by-step method
On this course, you’ll study all the pieces that’s wanted so that you can turn into a Professional React JS developer in a hands-on step-by-step method.
There isn’t a prerequisite for this course.
Every thing will likely be taught from scratch with sensible examples.
You’ll study to put in the required software program wanted for the event.
You’ll learn to create elements in React.
You’ll study to combine Boostrap with React mission, additionally, you will study to make use of React Bootstrap and use the elements.
You’ll study to do routing utilizing react router dom between completely different elements.
You’ll study to put in completely different npm modules.
You’ll study the lifecycle of a React utility and how completely different elements work together with one another.
Additionally, you will study to create a common web page for non existent urls.
You’ll study to make use of Visible Studio Code editor for frontend growth.
Following are the subjects that will likely be coated in React JS and Bootstrap:
- 2.1-create new react app and perceive mission construction
- 2.2-project cleanup
- 2.3-installing bootstrap and react vscode extension
- 2.4-create house about contact web page
- 2.5-creating navbar element
- 2.6-adding react-router-dom and completely different routes
- 2.7-Hyperlink and NavLink to keep away from web page reload
- 2.8-Designing About and Contact web page
- 2.9-Web page not discovered
- 2.10-Bootstrap vs React-Bootstrap
- 2.11-Utilizing customized styling
Who this course is for:
- Anybody with curiosity to turn into a professional internet developer