[Udemy] Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards
What you’ll learn
The right way to use Google Information Studio to turns your information into totally customizable informative studies and dashboards which might be simple to learn and share
All chart sorts that one can attract Google Information Studio
Sharing and collaborating on Datastudio studies
Branding a report – Including Emblem and setting theme
Embedding exterior content material into the report
Embedding your Google Datastudio report in your web site
Including date vary and filter controls to your dashboard
You simply want a pc with web connection. This can be a newbie pleasant course and doesn’t require any earlier data.
6 Causes why you must select this Google Information Studio course
- Rigorously designed course, educating you not solely how to attract all sorts of charts in Google Information Studio, but in addition superior Information studio particular options
- Concise – you’ll be able to full this Google Information Studio course inside one weekend
- Enterprise-related examples and case research
- Ample follow workouts as a result of Information Visualization and Google Information Studio require follow
- Downloadable assets for studying Google Information Studio and Information Visualization
- Your queries shall be responded by the Teacher himself
Begin utilizing Google Information Studio to its full potential to grow to be proficient at Google Information Studio and Information Visualization and reporting duties at this time!
Both you are new to Information Visualization or Google Information Studio, otherwise you’ve made some charts and graphs utilizing some information visualization software program similar to MS Excel or Tableau. Both means, this course shall be nice for you.
A Verifiable Certificates of Completion is offered to all college students who undertake this Google Information Studio course.
Who this course is for:
- College students who want to be part of the sector of analytics
- Working professionals trying to study a strong dashboarding and Information Visualization device