[Udemy] Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Practice Exams
What’s a Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer ?
A Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is liable for environment friendly improvement operations that may steadiness service reliability and supply velocity. They’re expert at utilizing Google Cloud to construct software program supply pipelines, deploy and monitor providers, and handle and be taught from incidents.
The Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer examination assesses your capability to:
- Apply web site reliability engineering (SRE) rules to a service
- Construct and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Implement service monitoring methods
- Optimize service efficiency
- Handle service incidents
Course Studying Goals :
1. Making use of web site reliability engineering rules to a service
- Stability change, velocity, and reliability of the service.
- Handle service life cycle.
- Guarantee wholesome communication and collaboration for operations.
2. Constructing and implementing CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Design CI/CD pipelines.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Handle configuration and secrets and techniques.
- Handle infrastructure as code.
- Deploy CI/CD tooling.
- Handle totally different improvement environments (e.g., staging, manufacturing).
- Safe the deployment pipeline.
3. Implementing service monitoring methods
- Handle utility logs.
- Handle utility metrics with Cloud Monitoring.
- Handle Cloud Monitoring platform.
- Handle Cloud Logging platform.
- Implement logging and monitoring entry controls
4. Optimizing service efficiency
- Establish service efficiency points.
- Debug utility code.
- Optimize useful resource utilization.
5. Managing service incidents
- Coordinate roles and implement communication channels throughout a service incident.
- Examine incident signs impacting customers.
- Mitigate incident affect on customers.
- Resolve points with deployments (e.g., Cloud Construct, Jenkins)
- Doc challenge in a postmortem
Who this course is for:
- Anybody enthusiastic about changing into Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer