[Udemy] How to Create a Professional Presentation in PowerPoint
What you’ll learn
Learn to create skilled shows in PowerPoint
Be taught basic rules of design
Discover out the place to search out prime quality photos and icons for the presentation and easy methods to use them accurately
Apply to create skilled slides from scratch
The coed will need to have MS PowerPoint 2016 or later
We’re Anton and Natalia, founders of NeitDesign, and we specialise in PowerPoint shows. We began creating shows in 2015 and now we’re High Rated Vendor on Fiverr and Fiverr PRO in Presentation Design.
Nonetheless, we should confess – we additionally made MISTAKES. And, these errors price us money and time. What we imply is once we started our profession, we acquired large variety of REVISION requests from our purchasers who needed to make their shows look PERFECT. This expertise taught us what our purchasers need to see and the way we will enhance our work. Now we have summarized this data and chosen what truly work for all shows.
So, what’s this course about? The course is split into 2 components – theoretical and sensible. Anton will clarify you the speculation, together with:
- Elementary rules of design and the way they apply to PowerPoint presentation design;
- Working with photos and icons;
- Fonts and coloration combos;
- See actual instances and the way all these features of excellent design are relevant there.
After Anton explains the speculation, you and Natalia will create a number of slides collectively in PowerPoint. She’s going to go together with you step-by-step, explaining all the pieces you realized within the theoretical half. And, lastly you’ll create the slide by yourself. However we is not going to depart you alone, and Natalia will give a short guideline that lets you obtain the objective.
Who this course is for:
- Newbies and skilled designers who need to enhance their presentation design abilities
- Coaches, keynote audio system who need to learn to create skilled shows
- Freelancer who need to present providers in presentation design