[Udemy] Introduction to Data Wrangling with Trifacta [2022 Edition]
What you’ll learn
Learn the way to clear, remodel and analyse information
Exploratory Data Evaluation
Trifacta Wrangler fundamentals
No prior expertise
A lot time in Data Science, Analytics or Evaluation actions is spent making ready information, roughly 50-80 %!
The necessity for effectivity and capabilities when it comes to information integration, preparation and transformation is understandably at an all time excessive.
That is the place Trifacta Wrangler comes into play with its intensive capabilities in Extracting, Remodeling and Loading (ETL) information.
This course is for absolute learners and can cowl the fundamentals to get you began.
We will likely be utilizing a film rankings dataset and introduce some actual world model necessities so you will get fingers on expertise.
On this course you’ll:
- Arrange a free trial of Trifacta cloud
- Study the fundamentals of Trifacta, its ecosystem and the interface
- Perceive Trifacta terminology comparable to Recipes and Flows
- Ingest uncooked information and output clear, remodeled information as per actual world necessities
- Perceive how to collaborate and share flows
In only one hour you’ll go from absolute newbie to having the ability to combine information from a number of sources, carry out information preparation and cleaning to uncooked information units, exploratory information evaluation and extra.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute learners
- Anybody occupied with cleansing and making ready uncooked information