[Udemy] Learn copywriting: How To Write An ‘About’ Webpage
What you’ll learn
The precise step-by-step template (with actual life examples) to writing an About web page that will get extra gross sales for your online business
How to write down your About web page headline (and why you do not have to give you a brand new one from scratch)
The BEST methodology for locating what you may arise and stand out for in your business (and the place to place this in your About web page)
Constructing the Like, Know and Belief issue all through your web page (so it turns into a conversion hot-spot
No expertise wanted! This course will information you step-by-step the best way to write your About web page from prime to backside.
Welcome to the ‘Energy-up my About Web page’ mini-course. The reply to your About web page overwhelm.
An easy-to-follow About web page template, in addition to explainer movies and real-life About web page examples.
This course contains contains:
– How to write down your headline (Trace: you do not have to give you a brand new one from scratch)
– Utilizing the ‘I consider’ methodology to get throughout your distinctive viewpoint
– Constructing the Like, Know and Belief issue all through your web page
– The three-step course of to writing your About web page bio or ‘model story’
– When and the place it is OK to incorporate that you simply like Scorching Yoga (and the query you all the time ought to ask as you write your copy)
– Extra copywriting ideas and tips to your web site
FREE RESOURCE: A ‘Goal Viewers Profile’ questionnaire. The key sauce to unearthing the psychographic data it’s good to learn about your reader, as a way to write killer copy for them.
By leaving your About web page unloved, you might be leaving cash on the desk. Now’s the time to (lastly) tick it off your to-do’s and proudly ship purchasers to an About web page that sells your sizzle (and your companies).
Who this course is for:
- Model new enterprise homeowners who’re writing their first web site
- Established enterprise homeowners who’re re-writing their present web site