[Udemy] Looker and Looker Studio: Google’s Data Visualization Tools
What you’ll learn
The right way to use Looker and Looker Studio to turns your information into absolutely customizable informative studies and dashboards
Be taught why companies ought to use Looker to discover their information
The right way to visualize information utilizing common chart sorts in Looker and Looker Studio
Filter and kind information to search out the fitting reply for your online business questions
Sharing and collaborating on Looker studio studies
Branding a report – Including Brand and setting theme
You simply want a PC with good web connection
5 Causes why you must select this Google Looker and Looker Studio course
- Fastidiously designed course, educating you not solely how to attract all forms of charts in Looker and Looker Studio
- Concise – you possibly can full this Looker and Looker Studio course inside every week
- Enterprise-related examples and case research
- Downloadable assets for studying Data Visualization
- Your queries will likely be responded by the Teacher himself
Begin utilizing Google’s Looker and Looker Studio to their full potential to develop into proficient at Looker and Data Visualization and reporting duties at present!
Both you are new to Data Visualization or Google Looker and Looker Studio, otherwise you’ve made some charts and graphs utilizing some information visualization software program reminiscent of MS Excel or Tableau. Both manner, this course will likely be nice for you.
A Verifiable Certificates of Completion is offered to all college students who undertake this Google Looker course.
Why must you select this course?
This can be a full and concise tutorial on Google Looker which will be accomplished inside 6 hours. We all know that your time is essential and therefore we’ve created this quick paced course with out losing time on irrelevant operations.
Who this course is for:
- College students who want to be part of the sphere of analytics
- Working professionals seeking to study a robust dashboarding and Data Visualization instrument
- Anybody who desires to find out about Looker and LookML from the very starting