[Udemy] Microsoft Power BI 2022: The Complete Guide
What you’ll learn
Develop a enterprise intelligence answer finish to finish
Create interactive and visually wealthy Reviews
Perceive how Power BI Service permits collaboration
Work with a spread of information sources and grow to be an knowledgeable at Loading and Reworking information from a number of sources
Perceive Information Modelling in Power BI
Perceive Reporting Finest Observe
Create a number of visualizations
Easy methods to grasp Power BI to your actual world tasks!
Home windows Working System
Some expertise of Excel is a plus (however not important)
We will likely be utilizing a very cool System One Dataset to create an interactive report with some wonderful visualizations.
- We are going to join to varied information sources together with csv, excel, JSON and extra.
- We are going to carry out in depth information transformations to make our information prepared for reporting.
- We are going to use relationships and information modelling methodologies to create an efficient information mannequin.
- We are going to discover every kind of visualisations from Column Charts, Scatter Charts, Maps, Tooltips and extra.
- We are going to use Visible Parts like motion icons and buttons to navigate between pages in your report.
- We are going to discover the capabilities of Power BI Professional and the way it can allow you to collaborate inside your Group
- We are going to use Information Evaluation Expressions so as to add perception and evaluation to our Power BI Report
By the top of the System One Evaluation Mission you’ll achieve in depth abilities and have expertise of creating a enterprise intelligence answer finish to finish.
It is best to achieve greater than sufficient expertise so as to add worth to your actual world tasks!
This course may be break up into 5 key areas:
Loading and Reworking Information
- Connecting to information sources in Power BI
- Understanding Information Varieties
- Reworking Columns in your Question
- Including Columns to your Question
- Sorting and Filtering
- Duplicating vs Referencing your Question
- Transposing your information
- Grouping and summarising your information
- Pivoting and Unpivoting your information
- Desk Relationships
- One to Many, One to One and Many to Many Cardinality
- “Lively” vs “Inactive” Relationships
- STAR and SNOWFLAKE Modelling Approaches
- Dimensions and Truth Tables
- Becoming a member of Tables with the Merge Operation
Visualizations and Charts
- Visualization and Report Fundamentals
- Tables and Pivot Tables
- Matrix Visuals
- Bar and Column Charts
- Line and Space Charts
- Combo Charts
- Scatter Charts
- Treemap Charts
- Playing cards
- Information Classes and Geographical Charts
- Interactions between Visuals
- Filters and Slicers
- Including small multiples
- Visible Parts
- Report Design Finest Observe
- Including Interactivity to your Report
Power BI Service
- Power BI Professional vs Premium Overview
- Power BI Professional Interface Tour
- Publishing Reviews to Power BI Professional
- Private Workspaces
- Collabortation Workspaces
Information Evaluation Expressions (DAX)
- Overview of the Langauges utilized in Power BI (M and DAX)
- DAX Syntax Fundamentals
- Aggregation Features
- Filter Features
- Different Features
- DAX Documentation
Who this course is for:
- Anybody seeking to study Power BI with a undertaking based mostly strategy
- Anybody occupied with constructing a enterprise intelligence answer finish to finish
- Anybody seeking to pursue a profession in information evaluation or enterprise intelligence