[Udemy] NGINX Web Server from Scratch
What you’ll learn
The best way to Host A number of Websites
Configure Nginx as a Load Balancer
Restrict HTTP Bandwidth
Set up and Handle WordPress Utilizing WP-CLI
Configure HTTPS with a SSL Certificates
The best way to Password Shield a Listing
Expose Native Web Server to Web utilizing Ngrok
Set Up Customized Error Web page & Log Codecs
Primary pc information.
Want to be taught.
On this course I’ll present you find out how to shortly and simply grasp NGINX.
NGINX is now thought of probably the most highly effective, environment friendly, and safe net server used to host net functions of all sizes and complexity. It assists over 40% of the world’s busiest web sites in delivering content material extra quickly to its customers.
It’s acknowledged for its wealthy characteristic set, excessive stability, straightforward configuration, low useful resource consumption, and efficiency.
This course will present a really sensible and straightforward strategy to studying NGINX and gives you a powerful information to start out creating safe, excessive efficiency net servers.
I don’t deal with the speculation, however get straight to the purpose, so you will be taught the easiest way to grasp new expertise within the shortest period of time.
This course covers:
- The best way to Set up Nginx on Ubuntu
- Set Up Primary Web site with Nginx
- The best way to Host A number of Websites
- Configure Nginx as a Load Balancer
- Configure Nginx to Work With PHP
- Restrict HTTP Bandwidth
- Create a Database in MySQL
- Set up and Handle WordPress Utilizing WP-CLI
- Configure HTTPS with a SSL Certificates
- The best way to Password Shield a Listing
- Expose Native Web server to Web utilizing Ngrok
- Set Up Customized Error Web page & Log Codecs
- The best way to Use ApacheBench for Server Efficiency Testing
- Shield In opposition to Brute Power Logins with Fail2Ban
- Transferring a WordPress Localhost Website to a Dwell Server
By the point you have accomplished this course, you’ll be capable to implement the most typical use instances for NGINX in a safe, scalable method.
Who this course is for:
- For everybody who needs to be taught NGINX.