[Udemy] Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) Certificate
What you’ll learn
Rational emotive behaviour remedy (REBT)
Perceive the place psychological issues come from and what to do about them
Handle anxiousness, despair, OCD, PTSD and different psychological well being situations
This course covers the basics and requires no prior information of REBT
Rational Emotive Behaviour Remedy (REBT) is an evidence-based cognitive behavioural remedy used to resolve anxiousness, despair, OCD, trauma and far more. This course will provide you with all the pieces it’s worthwhile to perceive what REBT is and use it.
REBT makes use of the cognitive mannequin to assist us perceive ourselves and teaches us that our experiences are filtered via our beliefs: due to this fact, by difficult our irrational beliefs and changing them with more practical beliefs, we will reply to life in a more healthy and extra useful means.
Within the classes, we’ll cowl:
- What Rational Emotive Behaviour Remedy is and the way it works
- Step-by-step do REBT
- Cognitive, emotional and behavioural methods
- How REBT conceptualises issues and the way we repair them
- Constructing a robust therapeutic relationship with the consumer
As soon as now we have coated the speculation, strategies and apply of Rational Emotive Behaviour Remedy, we’ll then take a look at apply it to anxiousness, phobias and social phobia, despair, obsessive-compulsive dysfunction (OCD) and post-traumatic stress dysfunction (PTSD), in addition to a sequence of case research together with issues at work and relationship points.
We’ll be taught via movies, readings, handouts, quizzes and sensible workout routines so no matter your studying fashion, there will probably be one thing on this course for you. On finishing the course, you’ll earn a certificates accredited by the Worldwide Affiliation of Therapists.
Who this course is for:
- Counsellors and psychological well being professionals seeking to introduce REBT
- People seeking to enhance their very own psychological well being
- Psychology college students who wish to be taught concerning the ABCDE mannequin