[Udemy] Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™): 6 Practice Tests on Nexus
=====Statutory acknowledgement ====
The phrases Nexus Open, Scaled Professional Scrum™, Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Grasp™, Professional Scrum Product Proprietor™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, PSM 2, PSM II, PSPO I, PSPO 1, SPS, and so on. is the protected model of Scrum . org. This course, quizzes, course supplies, and observe exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org or Scrum Alliance.
The Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) certification validates your data of utilizing the Nexus Framework as described in The Nexus™ Information. The Nexus™ Framework permits a number of Scrum Groups to work from a single Product Backlog to construct an Built-in Increment that meets a Nexus Dash Aim.
- This course has a complete of over 300 questions based mostly on the most recent model of The Nexus™ Information.(*6*)
- That is ready protecting in thoughts The Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) certification evaluation from Scrum . org.(*6*)
- Six observe exams for the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) certification assessments(*6*)
- Clear explanations for all questions that function a studying train.(*6*)
- Practice exams one by 5 comply with the identical format: forty questions, sixty minutes.(*6*)
- Practice check six has 100 questions.(*6*)
- As and when accessible, extra questions will probably be added to observe check six.(*6*)
What is going to you study from this course?
Put together for Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) Certification Evaluation
Study with questions based mostly on the most recent variations of the Scrum Information and The Nexus™ Information
5 observe exams with solutions and explanations and 100 extra questions as a part of the sixth check
Study scaling utilizing the Nexus™ Framework
Conditions for taking your course
It is suggested that you just learn the Scrum Information™ and The Nexus™ Information earlier than taking these observe exams.
Who this course is for:
- These making ready for the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) Certification evaluation
- Those that need to study scaling Scrum with the Nexus Framework
- Agile leaders and program managers working with Scrum Groups
- Scrum Masters, Product Homeowners, or anybody related to Scrum