[Udemy] The 2022 Exhaustive Android App Development Course with Java
What you’ll learn
Achieve an understanding of Java, and the right way to apply it to Android Development
Purchase a powerful basis of Android Studio, and the way it works
Create primary android apps utilizing widgets and RecyclerView
Design Android Apps to look interesting for the person
No prior programming expertise or familiarity with Android App Development required.
An exhaustive course on android app improvement w/Java containing:
- Primary Java Fundamentals required for studying Android App Development
- A whole walkthrough of Android Studio
- Develop easy android apps with in-built options of Android Studio
- Working with Firebase and integrating it into your Android Apps
- Develop extra advanced android apps utilizing completely different API’s & libraries
- Creating apps which look interesting to the person
- Publishing your personal app on the Google Play Retailer
- First off, we’ll dive into Java. We’ll study ArrayLists, loops, logical operators, objects/lessons, and likewise do a fast quiz to check your understanding of the content material.
- Subsequent, we’ll break-down Android Studio. The platform could look intimidating at first, however as soon as we undergo every a part of it, step-by-step, it turns into so much simpler to know. We’ll take a look at what every file does/the right way to use it, views, layouts, and implementing java(from the earlier part) into Android App Development.
- It is time for our first app–the calculator app! We’ll be growing a whole calculator, with capabilities like dividing, multiplying, subtracting, and including. We’ll get our first look at designing the UI in Android Apps–which is kind of enjoyable!
- Earlier than we develop the social media app–a difficult, intricate app–we’ll want to achieve a basis of Firebase. Therefore, we’ll be breaking down what precisely Firebase is, and the way we are able to use it to our benefit in Android App Development.
- Lastly, we’ll be growing our social media app. Comprising of a number of, broken-down lectures, it can let you perceive how advanced apps are developed. We’ll even be speaking about the right way to publish your personal app to the Google Play Retailer, so you can begin making use of your new information straight away!
Who this course is for:
- Newbie programmers with little, or no familiarity in programming.
- Prior builders curious to broaden their information and study Android App Development