[Udemy] Tools for Working From Home – Google Apps, Trello & Zoom
What you’ll learn
Learn to work remotely with out shedding any productiveness
Learn to handle workforce whereas working from residence
The best way to use Google Drive to maintain all of your information in a single safe and centralized location.
Google Apps resembling Google Docs, Google Slides and Google Sheets
The best way to use Trello for venture and activity administration
The best way to use Zoom – the video chatting and conferencing App
Primary information of microsoft workplace
Mastering distant work is all about discovering the suitable instruments to remain productive and linked. This course can have you and your workforce synchronized and dealing in concord, wherever you occur to be.
Let me provide you with a quick overview of the course
- Part 1 – Google DriveGoogle Drive is a cloud storage platform to maintain all of your information in a single safe and centralized location. The distant staff can retailer and share paperwork, spreadsheets, and slide shows. It may be used for reporting on weekly metrics. Moreover, Google Drive information may be synced throughout units, so the people can view and replace them from anyplace.
- Part 2 – Google DocsGoogle Docs is a phrase processor included as a part of a free, internet-primarily based software program workplace suite provided by Google inside its Google Drive service.
- Part 3 – Google SlidesGoogle Slides is a presentation program included as a part of a free, internet-primarily based software program workplace suite provided by Google inside its Google Drive service.
- Part 4 – Google SheetsGoogle Sheets is a spreadsheet program included as a part of a free, internet-primarily based software program workplace suite provided by Google inside its Google Drive service. It’s a trendy model of MS Excel.
- Part 5 – TrelloTrello is about so simple as it will get in terms of venture administration, however that simplicity belies unimaginable organizational and activity administration energy. Trello is constructed across the notion of bulletin boards. Every board can signify a venture, for instance. Inside every board, groups create lists, which they then populate with playing cards. The playing cards may be assigned to particular workforce members, labeled, stamped with a deadline, and full of feedback or attachments. The hierarchical nature of the system makes it versatile whereas nonetheless preserving a baseline simplicity.
- Part 6 – ZoomYou probably have large workforce conferences that embrace a lot of distant staff, Zoom is a video chat utility that helps dozens of contributors. Massive conferences with as much as 500 contributors are supported as an add-on function.
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals