[Udemy] Vue JS + Google Maps API: Build Location Based Web Apps Fast
What you’ll learn
Be capable to construct ANY location-based sort Vue JS app you need.
Build a Location-Detector App utilizing HTML5 Geolocation API & Google Maps Geocoding API.
Perceive the fundamentals of Vue JS – Parts, Routes, Occasions, Knowledge Binding, Nested Parts, $EventBus.
In a position to design skilled UI Rapidly utilizing Semantic UI CSS Framework.
It’s additionally appropriate for Builders who already know the fundamentals of Vue JS or related frameworks however need to discover the Google Maps API ecosystem.
Lastly, we have now additionally made this course approachable for programmers who already know some fundamentals of Google Maps API and need to improve their expertise.
On this course, you are going to be constructing 3 real-world location-based apps, begin to end from scratch, that may train you just about all facets of Google Maps API.
I am going to take you step-by-step by way of partaking and enjoyable video tutorials which might be wealthy in content material!
All through this totally sensible course, we cowl an enormous quantity of instruments and applied sciences, together with:
- Vue CLI
- Knowledge Binding
- Nested Parts
- Axios HTTP Consumer
- Semantic UI CSS Framework
- HTML5 Geolocation API
- Error Dealing with, and extra
Google Maps API
- Acquire API Key
- Geocoding API
- Locations Autocomplete API
- Locations API – Close by Search Request
- Locations API – Place Particulars Request
- Map Object
- Marker Object
- InfoWindow Object
- Distance Matrix API
- Instructions API – Instructions Service JS Library
- Instructions Renderer
- Polyline Object
- Widespread Google Maps Server Errors, and extra
Who this course is for:
- Newbie Vue JS Builders interested by Google Maps API.
- Newbie Web Builders who need to construct location-based apps utilizing Google Maps API.