[Udemy] Web Hacking for Beginners
What you’ll learn
Perceive How Web sites Work.
Intercept and manipulate HTTP communication utilizing Wireshark.
Uncover, repair and exploit SQL injections.
Easy methods to Hack and Safe a WordPress Web site.
Cross-Web site Scripting (XSS).
Cross-Web site Request Forgery (CSRF).
Hook victims with BeEF and steal credentials.
Acquire full management over the goal machine utilizing BeEF and Weevely.
A fundamental understanding of computer systems.
A want to be taught.
The course will introduce the assorted strategies, instruments and strategies utilized by attackers. You’ll examine internet software flaws and their exploitation.
No particular abilities are required because the course covers every little thing from the very fundamentals.
This course covers:
- How the Internet Works.
- Easy methods to use Vega Internet Vulnerability Scanner.
- Understanding SQL Injection Assaults.
- Hacking WordPress with WPscan.
- Cross-Web site Scripting & Cross-Web site Request Forgery.
- Hook victims utilizing BeEF Framework.
- Acquire Full Management over the Goal Machine.
- How Phishing Works.
After finishing this course, you’ll perceive main internet software flaws and methods to exploit various harmful vulnerabilities resembling SQL injections, CSRF assaults, XSS vulnerabilities, Phishing, and so on.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who simply merely needs to find out about internet software hacking.
- Internet builders and pentesters.